NestOne Solutions works with a carefully selected range of partners to compliment our core product expertise, which is enabling JETCAM customers to maximize productivity on the shop floor.
JETCAM was founded in 1986 to develop and market software systems for computer numerical control programming of punching and cutting machines used in sheet metal fabrication and composite cutting. It was started as a response to the time consuming and error-prone practices then being used for this work and the guiding principles of the company ever since have been to develop systems that:
- Are very easy to learn and use without compromising functionality
- Are exceptionally reliable and trouble-free
- Can handle just about any type of job on just about any type of machine (covering punch, laser, plasma, waterjet, knife-cutting, and routing technologies)
- Allow jobs to be moved from one machine to another without reprogramming
- Incorporate innovative features to get the absolute best performance out of machines of all ages
- Produce results extremely quickly
- Truly automate the process of CNC code generation from CAD drawing files
- Features a wide variety of nesting modules to suit all application requirements.
- Integrate at any desired level with surrounding systems of CAD, ERP, MRP, and any 3rd party manufacturing software.
JETCAM has written CAD interfaces to many of the 3D CAD systems for a seamless transfer of data into JETCAM including Solidworks, Inventor, PRO/E, SolidEdge, Catia, and FiberSIM.
The Aquila Group, Inc., provides scheduling and machine-monitoring products and services for manufacturing organizations ranging from large OEMs to small job shops. They currently service customers located in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, and several other countries throughout Europe.
- Dynamic Machine Management, or “DMM”, is their core product offering, used at hundreds of manufacturers worldwide. DMM is a shop floor control (MES) system built to help companies implement Demand Pull, Lean Manufacturing Concepts, & “Design to Production” (D to P) strategies. In short, DMM provides optimal orders scheduling across all workcenters to produce parts on-time at the lowest cost. DMM has been integrated to JETCAM Remote Control Processing (RCP) and can run the JETCAM auto-nesting modules seamlessly so that the machine tool operator can request the next nest from the DMM Shop Floor Module.
- Aquila Offers a machine-monitoring tool, The Aquila Green Light System, that will work on virtually any machine. This tool can be implemented on a welding robot, SG6 cell, or any other device where uptime and machine activity is critical to operations. It includes advanced reporting for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) as well as a multitude of other machine uptime reports.
OMAX Corporation is the premier manufacturer of high precision waterjet machining centers. NestONE Solutions has been working with OMAX Corp. for over 4 years providing advanced JETCAM nesting and programming solutions that complement and interface seamlessly with OMAX software and machines, including the MAXIEM brand.
Mate Precision Tooling is the leading manufacturer of original and replacement tooling for Amada, Euromac, Finn-Power, LVD, Murata Wiedemann, Salvagnini, Strippit, Nisshinbo, Trumpf and other punch press machines. Mate Laser Technologies serves the C02 laser market with premium quality optics and nozzles.
Mate’s products and services are aimed at just one thing: helping customers manufacture sheet metal parts as productively and efficiently as possible. In fact, all Mate products are 100% unconditionally customer satisfaction guaranteed.