- Are very easy to learn and use without compromising functionality
- Are reliable and trouble-free
- Can handle any type of job on any type of machine (covering punch, laser, plasma, waterjet, knife-cutting, and routing technologies)
- Allow jobs to be moved from one machine to another without reprogramming
- Incorporate innovative features to get the absolute best performance out of machines of all ages
- Produce results extremely quickly
- Automate the process from CAD file to NC code
- Integrate at any desired level with surrounding systems of CAD, ERP, MRP, and any 3rd party manufacturing software.
- Dynamic Machine Management, or “DMM”, is their core product offering, used at hundreds of manufacturers worldwide. DMM is a shop floor control (MES) system built to help companies implement Demand Pull, Lean Manufacturing Concepts, & “Design to Production” (D to P) strategies. In short, DMM provides optimal orders scheduling across all workcenters to produce parts on-time at the lowest cost. DMM has been integrated to JETCAM Remote Control Processing (RCP) and can run the JETCAM auto-nesting modules seamlessly so that the machine tool operator can request the next nest from the DMM Shop Floor Module.
- Aquila Offers a machine-monitoring tool, The Aquila Green Light System, that will work on virtually any machine. This tool can be implemented on a welding robot, SG6 cell, or any other device where uptime and machine activity is critical to operations. It includes advanced reporting for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) as well as a multitude of other machine uptime reports.
- For information and to setup a demonstration go to
OMAX Corporation is the premier manufacturer of high precision waterjet machining centers. NestONE Solutions has been working with OMAX Corp. for over 4 years providing advanced JETCAM nesting and programming solutions that complement and interface seamlessly with OMAX software and machines, including the MAXIEM brand.