NestONE Solutions is the #1 value-added reseller of JETCAM products in the Americas for the last 13+ years. In 2014 NestOne was awarded 'Best Dealer' worldwide during JETCAM's worldwide reseller conference held in London, due to consistently high sales levels over the years and high quality of customer support and satisfaction. We are the ONLY reseller that sells JETCAM exclusively and is 100% staffed for JETCAM sales and support in North America. Our clients' JETCAM systems are the most advanced in the world and often completely automated and integrated with critical software systems such as CAD and ERP. Our composite solutions deliver multi-faceted optimization of materials through advanced nesting and real-time tracking technologies. Our sheet metal solutions deliver advanced material optimization and reduction in inventory. Your bottom-line is how we measure success!
Real-Time Material Tracking and Optimization Software for Composite Fabricators
JETCAM provides a powerful Composite Material Tracking Solution called CrossTrack. CrossTrack provides real-time tracking from receipt of rolls through the auto-clave, all freezer in/out time, and optimizes use of materials to prevent expired materials. When combined with JETCAM High-Performance Nester, this solution delivers the highest material savings possible to companies fabricating parts from composite materials. The CrossTrack MTL Solution provides composite material tracking for clients who need material tracking without integrated nesting software.
Real-Time Dynamic Nesting for Sheet Metal Manufacturers
JETCAM Expert software can be combined with our partner The Aquila Group's "Dynamic Machine Management". (Real-Time Dynamic Nesting Integrated with ERP) . DMM is an (MES) system that enables companies to implement Demand Pull, Lean Manufacturing Concepts, & “Design to Production” (D to P) strategies. In short, DMM provides optimal orders scheduling across all work centers to produce parts on-time at the lowest cost. The Dynamic Nesting feature enables the operator to generate machine code and setup instructions for nested programs in a matter of seconds, based upon the very latest demand requirements. DMM integrates in real-time to all ERP systems and delivers optimization when combined with JETCAM HPN that is unparalleled.
Since 2004, NestONE Solutions has been the premier provider of automatic nesting software solutions in the Americas. We are widely known for the world's most powerful nesting software that is built into JETCAM Expert CAD/CAM software. JETCAM "High-Performance Nesting" (HPN) uses proprietary advanced genetic-algorithms that pack geometry to achieve the highest material utilization possible. NestONE specializes in fully-automated nesting systems that operate 24/7 without human intervention. Companies such as Bobcat, ASCO Power, Hill Phoenix and many others rely on this technology to optimize production and minimize waste.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies to advanced job shops; all are seeking a powerful yet flexible solution that conforms to their unique requirements while delivering competitive advantage. With over 9,000 seats operating in 80 countries since 1986, the JETCAM suite of products are well-known for delivering easy-to-learn and use CAM software for programming CNC punch and profiling machines in the sheet metal and composite fabrication environments.
Our staff have extensive experience in both the sheet metal fabrication and composite manufacturing industries. In 2014 NestOne was awarded 'Best Dealer' worldwide during JETCAM's worldwide reseller conference held in London, due to consistently high sales levels and high quality of customer support and satisfaction.
- Are very easy to learn and use without compromising functionality
- Are exceptionally reliable and trouble-free
- Can handle just about any type of job on just about any type of machine (covering punch, laser, plasma, waterjet, knife-cutting, and routing technologies)
- Allow jobs to be moved from one machine to another without reprogramming
- Incorporate innovative features to get the absolute best performance out of machines of all ages
- Produce results extremely quickly
- Truly automate the process of CNC code generation from CAD drawing files
- Features a wide variety of nesting modules to suit all application requirements.
- Integrate at any desired level with surrounding systems of CAD, ERP, MRP, and any 3rd party manufacturing software.
- Dynamic Machine Management, or “DMM”, is their core product offering, used at hundreds of manufacturers worldwide. DMM is a shop floor control (MES) system built to help companies implement Demand Pull, Lean Manufacturing Concepts, & “Design to Production” (D to P) strategies. In short, DMM provides optimal orders scheduling across all workcenters to produce parts on-time at the lowest cost. DMM has been integrated to JETCAM Remote Control Processing (RCP) and can run the JETCAM auto-nesting modules seamlessly so that the machine tool operator can request the next nest from the DMM Shop Floor Module.
- Aquila Offers a machine-monitoring tool, The Aquila Green Light System, that will work on virtually any machine. This tool can be implemented on a welding robot, SG6 cell, or any other device where uptime and machine activity is critical to operations. It includes advanced reporting for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) as well as a multitude of other machine uptime reports.
Consulting and Business System Integration
NestONE solution consultants offer years of experience in helping companies transition from static nest environments to dynamic nesting operations. In addition, we can help map out strategies for moving from push-based dynamic nesting to pull-based dynamic nesting, often performed just prior to cutting the nest. NestONE can help design the data flow and provide products and services for communicating in real-time with ERP/MRP systems to provide better tracking and costing of components through the nesting process. The JETCAM Remote Control Processing (RCP) option can be deployed in many ways, often integrated with customer software systems to allow for unique requirements of each customer's business. NestONE can provide training and consulting with RCP-based integrations whether performed by the customer staff or delivered by NestONE and our partners.
Upgrades and Support
NestONE has a staff of people dedicated to supporting hundreds of JETCAM customers throughout North America. (USA, Canada, and Mexico). If your company has an older version of JETCAM and is interested in learning about the latest release, or simply needing to add a post-processor to your existing JETCAM system, we can help you explore all aspects and provide expert advice. Many of our reference customers are companies that have years of programming Finn-power (Prima) machines with JETCAM, and seek to consolidate all CNC programming for their lasers and punches under JETCAM, while in the meantime upgrading to the latest release and adding options such as the high-performance nester (HPN). These have been highly successful projects, enabling companies of all sizes to leverage years of programming in JETCAM into a much higher return on investment (ROI). NestONE provides support 24/7 to our customers under warranty and maintenance.
This on-site class ranges from 2-4 days based on machine tools. The course is designed for new users of JETCAM and provides everything needed to create self-sufficiency of the user to program and nest on all target machines. We like to train at your facility in order for the users to be able to create real NC output that can be run on the machine during training.
These classes are always tailored to the user environment and range from 1-3 days. NestONE consultants typically review areas of special need and create a custom agenda prior to the class. Many times these classes are performed at a time of upgrading the software in order to train users on new features and capabilities. Our customers have reported very good feedback after these sessions and always find hard dollar payback from improvements made during the class.